“I just don’t get it!” sighed a parent I spoke to recently…
Whether your child is heading back to school in person, online or…
“Are we still on summer break?” my oldest asked me yesterday.
“How long should I wash my hands? Two hours?” my five-year-old asked…
It isn’t always obvious what kids and teens need from us.
- Do you find yourself wondering “Is this going to turn out okay?”
- Are you overwhelmed by screen time struggles?
- Does conflicting research make your head hurt?
- Do you need a trusted source of advice?
- Do you want to prepare your child for caring and courageous action?
- Do you need affirmation that you got this?