Live Q&A with Erin Walsh
Both the American Psychological Association and the United States Surgeon General released advisories in the last week on social media and youth mental health. It’s no surprise that our inbox has been flooded with questions like:
- Does this mean that we shouldn’t let our middle schooler on social media at all?
- When it comes to these kinds of risks, which apps are the worst? Any good ones?
- When is the best age to start phones and social media given these advisories?
- My kid seems okay, but maybe they aren’t? This has me worried. Thoughts?
Erin will be hosting a live Q&A to explore YOUR questions on May 31st from 12-12:30 pm Central Time.
This session will be recorded and sent to all registrants for limited time viewing. Drop your name and email below so we know you are coming! Let’s do this.
* This is just one way to support parenting for courage and connection. We will be in touch with the latest blogs, online classes, and resources to support you.